UPDATE: Temporary Suspension of Services
I ask that no surgeries are booked during my first engagement- this will allow me to familiarize myself with your staff and typical anesthetic protocol
Starting with the second engagement I will perform the following anesthetic procedures
- Routine spay and neuter
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Dentals with routine extractions
- Mass removals up to 4cm diameter
- Cat abscesses
- Simple laceration repair
- Anesthetics for orthopedic imaging
With prior notification and sufficient booked surgery time, I will also perform
- Inguinal and abdominal cryptorchid neuters
- Larger mass removal
- Tooth root abscesses
- Complex laceration repair
Other surgeries can be considered on a case-by case basis
Emergency surgeries (pyometras, GDVs, gastrotomies, enterotomies, etc) will be preformed at my discretion or referred to an appropriate facility when stable.
Please Note: I always follow sterile procedure including cap and mask, sterile surgical gloves and gowns for all sterile procedures.
- Sterile surgical gloves in my size are provided at no additional cost.
- There will be an additional cost of $30 for use of a sterile disposable surgical gown (one per surgery) if no sterile/autoclaved gowns are available in the hospital. Cost of gowns will be included in the invoice.